Your Key is an accident support service for its members.
Your Key is separate from your vehicle insurance policy, but very necessary because:
– Your vehicle insurance covers your liability to others, and may not cover you.
– Buying insurance on price often means limited support for you.
– You may want to protect your no claims bonus.
– Your breakdown cover will not help after an accident.
– You need independent advice and guidance at a difficult time.
You do not have to buy legal cover each time you insure a vehicle. If legal action for compensation and legal cover is necessary your solicitor will arrange legal cover at no cost to you.
We make no charge for membership so there is no need to renew your membership – all you have to do is make sure we have your contact details.
There are a few simple steps should you need to contact Your Key:
– Save our helpline number on phones used by you and your family group – 0330 022 5210 or 08000 114 114 – as “accident.”
– Your Key deals with accidents not breakdown. Do buy a good breakdown policy, and save that to phones too.
– Make sure we have your current contact details.
After an accident vehicle recovery, vehicle replacement, and vehicle repair can only be arranged without cost when there is someone else to blame for the accident. The person to blame must have insurance in place to cover these costs direct.
If you are responsible for the accident we will suggest you seek assistance from your insurance company, or we can arrange these services at your expense through our business partners.
If legal cover is necessary it will be arranged by your solicitor without cost to you.
Your Key is a trading style of Mark Thompson Law a solicitor practice authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with practice number 471045. Mark Thompson Law can be contacted at 1 Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3QS; telephone 01392 314086; or for the website please click here.
Your Key is a trade mark with British Trade Mark Registration number 2464087 in classes 36 and 42, the proprietor being Your Key 2 Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (number 06241432) of registered office Ordman House, 31 Arden Close, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 8AX. Your Key 2 Limited allows use of the Your Key trade mark under licence only.
If you would like to ask a question please use the contact us facility, or call 0845 6809834 – Calls cost up to 4p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.